UPF Hoodies - Content
Sourcing Our Hoodies
Just like our organic cotton tees, our UPF 50+ hoodies are cut, sewn, and printed right here in the USA in the southeast. These polyester hoodies are loomed in a factory in Honduras and then cut and sewn in the USA with a strong double hem to make sure they withstand whatever you throw at them.
With a UPF 50 rating, these hoodies block 98% of harmful UVA/B rays so you can ditch the sunscreen and help save our ocean’s reefs while you’re at it. They carry the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation, so you can feel safe putting the whole family in our UPF and enjoying the sun without the burn. And with moisture- and odor-wicking technology built right in, these shirts keep you fresh all day long.
Why We Love These Hoodies
- Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation
- UPF 50 technology blocks 98% of harmful UVA/B rays
- 100% polyester loomed in an ethical factory in Honduras.
- Cut, sewn, and printed in the USA
- Moisture- and odor-wicking technology to keep you fresh and dry