Toddler CCA Florida Snook
For the Month of June, MANG is collaborating with CCA Florida! CCA stands for Coastal Conservation Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of Florida’s marine resources. CCA works with recreational anglers and outdoor enthusiasts, to conserve and enhance marine resources and coastal environments in our state.
CCA is committed to the sustainable health of coastal fisheries and fights for recreational anglers’ interests. Here in Florida, CCA pushes for fisheries management to keep fish stocks sustainable and abundant. They also educate and engage the public to support habitat and environmental restoration. CCA works with its members and state residents to ensure good stewardship of our coastal resources.
All Proceeds from our CCA Florida collection, give back to CCA Florida!
Help us join the fight for Florida!
When you buy this product you are planting a mangrove through our Buy One. Plant One. Initiative.
- Act as a buffer between land and sea protecting the land against storm surges, boat wakes, and natural disasters
- Hold sediment in place, preventing soil erosion and creating cleaner water ways.
- Provide habitat for all fish, crustacean, and bird species.
- #1 carbon sequestration tree in the world, locking down and providing carbon to our nearshore and offshore environments.
- Provide nutrients through falling of leaves & branches, also known as detritus. This is the start of the food web in our oceans.
Mangroves are a keystone species. Without mangroves, our coastal environments would suffer.
50 UPF Ultraviolet Sun Protection
Silky Smooth Feel & Breathable Flow